If you love working in a highly creative atmosphere and with amazing people—you will love working at Adamatic! As a member of the team, your design assignments will range from digital display ads (i.e.banner ads) to company publications.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Create high quality designs across media types.
2. Make revisions as needed. Create mock-ups. Prep artwork for print and online implementation.
3. Collaborate with multiple internal team members to develop concept and complete assignments.
4. Ensure designs are on-brand, on-strategy and on-time.
5. Organize and perform regular maintenance of company design files, graphics and photography.
1. Pursing a degree in BA/BFA in graphic design, web design, or fine arts.
2. Proficient in Adobe programs. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.) Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs.
3. Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced creative environment.
4. Excellent layout, color theory, and typography skills. Portfolio required.
5. 10 – 20 hours per week (possibly more if interested)
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com