Note: This is a paid internship that requires the intern to work 20-30 hours a week.
SendOutCards is a direct-sales company with a 2-fold mission; To help millions act on their promptings by sending greeting cards & gifts, while providing our distributors with a vehicle for financial success. However, our brand is more than just greeting cards or an income-opportunity; SendOutCards is proving that reaching out in kindness and celebrating others can (and does) change people’s lives. As part of our corporate team you will help us take this movement to the masses and help SendOutCards become a household name!
We’re a creative group of individuals at SendOutCards. We also like to keep things simple, and there’s no simpler way to convey a message than through design. From our products to our website, from print collateral to big events, we use different design mediums to tell our story. We’re looking for a design intern to join our Marketing & Design team and create powerful collateral that embodies our brand and mission.
Applicants should have a keen eye for design that effectively communicates a message. They should be interested in how a company creates visual elements to market to the masses, enhance its brand, and to create conversations & action. You should have a passion for story-telling through design and understand how to turn ideas into graphic layouts.
We are a tight-knit team here at SendOutCards, but we will also expect your to work independently, without constant guidance or oversight. We also work fast & furious. Be ready to multi-manage several deadline-driven tasks. You have the opportunity to add tremendous value, and we expect you to fully take charge of that opportunity. Lastly, we want you to have as much fun, as we do, doing it!
• 2+ years graphic design studies or Associates degree or higher (some working experience a plus!)
• Knowledge of graphic design methods and principles.
• Have experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design
• Understanding of effective visual communication techniques.
• Have experience in Keynote and/or Powerpoint
• Be familiar with different design formats for both print and web
• Have a passion for technology and an interest in story-telling
• Be creative, forward thinking, and work well with a team
• Be able to turn messages into powerful imagery
• Some creative writing or copy writing experience
• Some web-design experience
• Some understanding of the Direct Sales (MLM) industry.
Send resumes/samples to email@example.com