• Collaborate with our creative team in creating exciting and innovative campaigns for both of our brands;
• Inspire the design team with creativity to develop print ready and web documents including posters, campaigns, web/design/content, catalog, banner ads, collateral and other project needs;
• Prepare pre-flights and collect files for output/delivery based on supplied production specifications;
• Complete photo color correction and manipulation.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and MS
• professional working experience with MAC operating systems.
Visit the Career & Student Employment Services for referral.
Job Order Number is 39006
Taylorsville Redwood Campus: Student Center room STC 002
Jordan Campus: Room 164 B
South City Campus: Room 1-061-E-H