The graphic designer works within the marketing department to develop and execute strong design concepts for print and web that deliver high visual impact. The designer is responsible for projects from initial concept to completion and creates, designs, produces, and pre-flights artwork while following our brand guidelines and standards.
• Heavy in the print medium including advertisements, brochures, flyers, catalogs, and other promotional/sales literature.
• Create and design print materials used in promotional marketing efforts;
• Create and design web graphics used in online advertising and
• Write, edit and proofread all copy used in print & web graphics;
• Create and design graphics used in vehicle wraps;
• Create designs used in apparel and other imprinted promotional
• Create and design large format tradeshow booth graphics and signage;
• Create product packaging, labels and other POP retail signage; create templates and forms used by the sales department;
• Other tasks as assigned by marketing.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
• InDesign packaging process including PDF creation for cmyk offset printing;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and basic HTML;
• Experience with photography (product & action outdoor) a plus.
Visit the Career & Student Employment Services for referral.
Job Order Number 38885