A new job opportunity appropriate for your students has just been listed with SLCC Career & Student Employment Services.
This position is responsible for the designing, prepress file preparation, approvals and archiving visual communications media, i.e. Labeling, Instructions for Use, Manuals & Marketing/Sales literature.
• Be proficient with Mac OSX, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
• Have experience in page layout and preparing files for print and web
• Have good written and verbal communication
• Be able to work independently and as a team
• Have great attention to detail
• Be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• Be able to stay on task and remain organized
Salary: 14 to 15 per H.
Contact the Career & Student Employment Services for referral.
The Job Order Number is 39399.
Taylorville Redwood Campus / Student Center Room STC 002
Jordan Campus / Room 164B
South City Campus / Room 1-061-E–H