To view more information about this listing, please visit – http://www.allencomm.com/about-allen/employment/graphic-designer/
WHAT WE DO
Allen Communication Learning Services offers a suite of performance improvement solutions designed to support client needs for business transformation. Our solutions include upfront analysis and development of web-based training, instructor-led training, performance support, etc., for a select (Fortune 500) clientele.
Currently we are looking for a Graphic Designer to join a team of seasoned design professionals. For descriptions of the projects on which our graphic designers work, please visit our website at www.allencomm.com. This full-time, salaried position will work from our Salt Lake City office (no telecommuting or relocation assistance).
- Collaborate with project managers, instructional designers, and programmers to develop interactive experiences
- Develop the look and feel for web-based applications and/or motion graphics
- Create custom web interfaces based on corporate branding guidelines for external clients
- Develop mockups of interactive pages
- Collaborate with motion graphics designers to develop animated videos
- Inspire creativity and innovation both on your project teams and in the graphics department
- Contribute to sales and marketing initiatives
- Possess at least 3 years of graphic design experience, preferably on web-based projects
- Hold a college degree in a relevant field
- Possess working knowledge of relevant Adobe software including Photoshop and Illustrator (After Effects a plus) and other development tools to create sophisticated visuals and animations
Applicants interested in this full-time, salaried position should send a resume and cover letter (including salary expectations and link to online portfolio) to email@example.com. Kindly note that we do not do print work and the bulk of a candidate’s expertise should be in the digital realm.