To view more information about this posting, please visit – http://www.solutionreach.com/COMPANY/Career-Listings-Marketing
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / WEB DESIGNER / PIXEL PUSHER
This position requires knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts for both Web and print mediums. Developing advertising, internal collateral, websites, and HTML newsletters, software UI elements and corporate brands could all be in a days work!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizes, designs, and develops customer marketing materials.
- Builds and develops web based company marketing materials.
- Creates customer electronic marketing materials.
- Collaborates with others regarding corporate creative and strategic direction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Have a strong willingness to help in any area and learn new things, even if it’s outside the proverbial “box”.
- Be adaptable, responsible, and dependable.
A typical day might also include:
- Murdering print designs all while munching on Tuesday’s free bagels.
- Wrangling HTML for customer marketing newsletters and email blasts.
- Putting out fires (must be part fire fighter).
Knowledge & Skills:
- An Associate Degree in related field and a minimum of 2 years professional experience.
- Possess expert knowledge of HTML and CSS, with a passion for good design.
- Have a broad understanding of web standards and various browsers differences and bugs.
- Have experience with office applications (Key Note, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator.
- Extremely detail-oriented, professional, self-starter, organized and able to handle simultaneous tasks.
- Creative, innovative thinker with a proven track record of turning insight into action.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Place high value on customer service, working with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent problem solving ability and interpersonal savvy.
- Must be adaptable, responsible, and dependable.
Also, keep in mind, we’ve got some great perks too, including:
- 15 days paid time off your first year, in addition to 10 paid company holidays
- Bagel Tuesdays, monthly birthday lunches, team lunches, and of course, unlimited soda
- A decked out recreation, fitness, and game room (mad ping-pong skills required)
- 401K matching — 50% of the first 6% that our you contribute
- Charity donation matching — we match, dollar-for-dollar, charitable donations up to $250 per year