• Responsible for the design, prepress file preparation, approval and archiving visual communications media, i.e. labeling, instructions for use, manuals and marketing/sales literature.
• Serve as the Label on Demand process administrator by providing support for domestic and international operations and overseeing proper LOD training
• Will play an active role in production support, equipment maintenance, MANSOP procedure updates,
and general trouble shooting
• Be proficient with Mac OSX, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat;
• Have experience in page layout and preparing files for print and web;
• Have good written and verbal communication;
• Work independently and as a team;
• Great attention to detail;
• Be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications;
• Stay on task, and remain organized;
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred;
• 2 – 4 years work experience as a graphic specialist;
• Create and update illustrations, graphics, and 3 dimensional models/isometric
drawings for us in manuals, instructions, and marketing literature;
• Operate and maintain a computer graphic system work station;
• Involvement with writing procedures and following a strict work planning & review system requiring self-management to achieve set goals;
• Manage and design artwork from requested concepts presented by marketing, sales, R&D, or any other
• Design and direct labeling through three or more approval stages following a detailed written procedure and supervise an artwork tracking system.
Salary: $14 to $16 per H.
Contact the Career & Student Employment Services for referral.
Job Order Number 43372
Taylorsville Redwood Campus / Student Center room STC 002
South City Campus / Room 1-061-E-H
Jordan Campus / Room 164 B