To find out more about this position, please visit – http://www.360electrical.com/about-us/
360 Electrical, makers of innovative electrical products, is growing and searching for a full-time Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will work under the direction of the Design Director on wide variety of projects including but not limited to, packaging, sales/marketing collateral, and website refinement.
Essential Job Functions
Work closely with the Design Director on various facets of the company’s marketing initiatives in an effort to grow and develop the brand.
Support in refinement of website and updating content with e-commerce partners.
Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
Prepare designs for final production and work as a liaison with vendors.
Layout and production of packaging, displays, and other marketing materials for sales meetings.
- Proficient with all aspects of Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.).
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic design work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and are able to successfully manage multiple projects at one time and deliver on-time.
- Able to receive constructive criticism and incorporate feedback into designs.
- Hyper-attention to detail and timelines.
- You’re self-motivated and collaborative. You’re equally comfortable working autonomously and also excel in a team environment.
- Capable and confident with building full size mockups of designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1-2 years of agency or brand experience.
- Capability and desire to extend responsibilities into other areas of marketing (PR, social media, email marketing, etc.) is preferred.
Characteristics of success at 360 Electrical
- Previous experience combined with a humble attitude and a strong desire to learn.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Poise when confronted with sudden setbacks.
- Positive attitude.
- Results oriented.
- Hands on.
- Creative bent.
- Excited by engaging in areas of the business outside your specific responsibilities.
- Natural leader and comfortable taking ownership.
- Desire to win in a highly competitive environment.