To apply, please send a resume and portfolio to Cami Thurber (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Silen6 Commercial Art is looking for a part-time Graphic Production Assistant. Candidates must be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of projects.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
* Mac OS
Communication is a big part of the job, so the graphic production assistant must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
A Graphic Production Assistant needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Adeptness with leading design software packages
* The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
* The ability to see projects through from inception to production
* Consistency regardless of project size
* Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
* The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
* The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
* Copywriting is a plus
* Some lifting may be required
This position is part-time. This is not a contract position. The production assistant will work on-site starting at 3 days a week. The position has the potential to become full-time in the future.