Due to the rather large number of job openings and opportunities in the Graphic Design industry, INK has decided to refer Students and Alumni to these organizations located on the left of this screen:
DESIGN JOBS (AAF)
DESIGN JOBS (AIGA)
DESIGN JOBS (INDEED)
SLCC STUDENT EMPLOYMENT
INK would love to feature Alumni so be sure to keep in touch!
Silen6 Commercial Art is looking for a part-time Graphic Production Assistant. Candidates must be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of projects.
A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING TOOLS IS REQUIRED
• Mac OS
Communication is a big part of the job, so the graphic production assistant must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
A Graphic Production Assistant needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Adeptness with leading design software packages
• The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
• The ability to see projects through from inception to production
• Consistency regardless of project size
• Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
• Copywriting is a plus
• Some lifting may be required
• Social Media proficiency
This position is part-time. This is not a contract position. The production assistant will work on-site starting at 3 days a week. The position has the potential to become full-time in the future.
Please send a resume and portfolio to:
POSITION – Vinyl Wraps and Decals Production Specialist
VAD Graphic Design alumnus Kim Jeppson, “This is a great place to work!”
Salary Range $20,000 to $30,000
“We are positive, high-energy, and customer-focused people with a team mentality that are looking for individuals with a similar passion and attitude towards life and business! If you exhibit these traits, and are looking for an opportunity to grow with an organization, then we would love to hear from you.
Visibility Signs & Graphics specializes in digital graphics like vehicle wraps, wall wraps, window wraps, and other wraps and decals. We design, manufacture, install, maintain, and repair all types ofsigns and graphics for clients along the Wasatch Front, and have the latest equipment and technology. The company is an equal opportunity employer, and is currently hiring in the Salt Lake City area.”
For more information:
1) Design a variety of graphics for: daily news including over-the-shoulder keys, on set graphics, production graphics and animations.
2) Design graphics for: special series, documentaries, promotional, sales, and community events needs, i.e., on-air package graphics, logos, and print ads.
1) Concept, design and create compelling graphics & animations for daily news shows: over-the-shoulder keys, on-set graphics, opens, lower thirds, wipes and package animations (2D/3D camera tracking and compositing).
2) Design graphics & animations for: special series, documentaries, promos, sales, community events, on-air package graphics, logos and print ads. Shift hours 3:00 am- 11:30 am M-F (must be willing to work any shift needed and holidays).
For More Information or to Apply: http://www.ksl.com/jobs/listing/673490?ad_cid=1
Game Gear is a sport apparel manufacturer emphasizing in customizable apparel through the processes of Sublimation, Screen Print, and Color Block. Our state of the art sublimation program is positioned to be the best in the industry.
We are looking for self-motivated, innovative and interpersonal Production Artist with strong ties in Graphic Design. A passion for sports is not required though highly recommended. This is primarily a Production Artist position with opportunity for Graphic Design projects. (Retail Shirt Designs, special Sports Team redesigns, etc.)
For more information:
$20,000 – $40,000 per year based on experience level.
We are willing to look at recent graduates, current students, and experienced individuals if they qualify.
• Pre flight and check customer provided files.
• Adjust files for production.
• Speak with customers and coordinate jobs.
• Enter jobs and specifications in computer.
• Answer customer questions pertaining to design, layout, etc. and make suggestions.
• Take part in production meetings.
• Interact with other departments
• Potential to cross train, cover, and help in other departments.
• We are willing to look at designers new to the field or experienced and will base pay on qualifications.
• Degree in related field will be helpful.
• Must be teachable and trainable.
• Adobe Illustrator Experience is a must.
• Other graphic programs like PhotoShop, Acrobat, etc. would be nice.
• Knowledge of file types and uses.
• Being a team player and fitting in with our group is very important to us.
• Experience in production, or design in Large Format Printing or conventional printing will be considered.
• Work Ethic, honesty, and integrity are essential.
Please send a Cover Letter and Resume to:
Rob Adams, Owner
This is a creative and rewarding environment for any innovative, conceptual, senior graphic designer with education and experience working in print and digital design. Diverse projects keep things interesting and nurture opportunities to let your skills and imagination take flight. This position is an exempt position located in Salt Lake City.
Our in-house design staff is full of creative Web, multimedia, editorial, and designer devotees. It is a fun, creative, hardworking, and nurturing group. The design/production schedule is sensitive to overtime, which doesn’t happen too often. There is a little bit of travel (three to four days once a year) to support our conference, which always falls at the end of April.
To see posting in its entirety:
SAX-Saxton Horne Advertising
Salt Lake City, UT / Dec 8, 2015
Saxton Horne Communications stands as one of the premier, full-service agencies in the west with expertise in strategic marketing, brand planning, advertising, digital marketing, media buying services, graphic and web design, social media and reputation management.
For more information: