Game Gear is a sport apparel manufacturer emphasizing in customizable apparel through the processes of Sublimation, Screen Print, and Color Block. Our state of the art sublimation program is positioned to be the best in the industry.
We are looking for self-motivated, innovative and interpersonal Production Artist with strong ties in Graphic Design. A passion for sports is not required though highly recommended. This is primarily a Production Artist position with opportunity for Graphic Design projects. (Retail Shirt Designs, special Sports Team redesigns, etc.)
For more information:
To see the full job description or to apply online please visit – http://jobs.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/
At Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® we help miracles happen every day. How? We develop international partnerships and fundraising programs from 170 children’s hospitals across North America. These program raise the critical funds these hospitals need to provide state of the art medical care for sick and injured children. As a member of our Illuminations team, you’ll play a significant role in making miracles happen. Together, we save kids’ lives.
This will be a part-time position with a three-month contract, working on site three to five days each week. Compensation is hourly and will be determined upon experience/qualifications.
- Develop strategic designs according to business and brand specifications
- Design print and web graphics to meet specific promotional needs such as banners, packaging, signs, presentation decks, brochures and guidebooks
- Ensures consistency of design
- Extensive production work (multiple versioning and repurposing of layout and design) will be required at times
- Knowledgeable of layout principles, esthetic design concepts and typography
- Support online event registration by providing graphics
- Maximize department budgets and resources
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, as well as move back and forth between priorities
- Manage outsourced resources for specific projects and ensure quality of deliverables
Education & Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Design experience/education (two years preferred) with formal training in typography, layout and graphic design
- Requires advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)