To see the full job description or to apply online please visit – http://jobs.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/
At Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® we help miracles happen every day. How? We develop international partnerships and fundraising programs from 170 children’s hospitals across North America. These program raise the critical funds these hospitals need to provide state of the art medical care for sick and injured children. As a member of our Illuminations team, you’ll play a significant role in making miracles happen. Together, we save kids’ lives.
This will be a part-time position with a three-month contract, working on site three to five days each week. Compensation is hourly and will be determined upon experience/qualifications.
- Develop strategic designs according to business and brand specifications
- Design print and web graphics to meet specific promotional needs such as banners, packaging, signs, presentation decks, brochures and guidebooks
- Ensures consistency of design
- Extensive production work (multiple versioning and repurposing of layout and design) will be required at times
- Knowledgeable of layout principles, esthetic design concepts and typography
- Support online event registration by providing graphics
- Maximize department budgets and resources
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, as well as move back and forth between priorities
- Manage outsourced resources for specific projects and ensure quality of deliverables
Education & Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Design experience/education (two years preferred) with formal training in typography, layout and graphic design
- Requires advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
To apply, please send a resume and portfolio to Cami Thurber (email@example.com)
Silen6 Commercial Art is looking for a part-time Graphic Production Assistant. Candidates must be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of projects.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
* Mac OS
Communication is a big part of the job, so the graphic production assistant must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
A Graphic Production Assistant needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Adeptness with leading design software packages
* The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
* The ability to see projects through from inception to production
* Consistency regardless of project size
* Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
* The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
* The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
* Copywriting is a plus
* Some lifting may be required
This position is part-time. This is not a contract position. The production assistant will work on-site starting at 3 days a week. The position has the potential to become full-time in the future.
Busy Park City real estate marketing department in requires a friendly and collaborative team player.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Production and design work for a variety of print and web projects,
• Pre-press prep,
• Communicating with printers/vendors,
• Mounting projects for presentation and creating mock-ups, and
• Doing revisions for ongoing collateral.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE COMFORTABLE WITH:
• Use of the Adobe suite, especially Indesign & Photoshop,
• As well as have skills with WordPress and web design, and
• Be willing to learn new skills as needed.
Hours are regular, full time business hours, with occasional late nights and weekends when projects need to get finished.
Pay is flexible ($15 – $17 per hour), dependent on skills.
9065 N Promontory Ranch Road
Park City, Utah 84098
SCREEN PRINTER – Duties include: finishing, folding, bagging and tagging for automated
t-shirt printing operation. Workdays include some Saturdays. Hours vary.
Salary: to per .
Please announce this opportunity to your students as soon as possible. Interested student
should visit the Student Employment and Cooperative Education Services for referral. The
Job Order Number is 32550.
SECES is located in the Administration Building, Room 195, at the Redwood Campus, in
Room W134 at the South City Campus or in Room 164 B at the Jordan Campus.