PART-TIME PRODUCTION DESIGNER
SLCC Career and Student Employment Services.
Promoting the Library’s programs, events, goals, plans, and achievements is a central component to our success. Support the Communications Team through the design and production of print and digital collateral while maintaining the Library’s brand.
• Layout and produce brand appropriate collateral
• Support Senior Designer through layout and production of compelling print and digital collateral
• Generate materials that fit within the Library brand and effectively promote programs and events
• Contribute to design solutions
• Assist in creating and executing innovative and thoughtful design solutions to communication challenges
• Be self-sufficient and able to work in team
• Work independently and in collaboration with the Senior Designer and Communications Team
• Manage time and tasks effectively
• Balance tasks across multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail while meeting stated due dates
• Build and maintain working relationships
• Foster good working relationships with diverse people including other staff
• Accept assignments from supervisor, manager, or other Library staff in a professional and timely manner
• Perform other duties as assigned or required
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat;
• Knowledge of digital and print production processes and file preparation;
• Fluency and experience in layout, color theory, and typography;
• Able to creatively incorporate stock imagery;
• Fluent in both Mac and PC environments.
• Experience in print and mail bidding to safeguard Library resources.
• Spanish language skills or foreign language skills.
Work part-time, 19 hours per week working during the day, however, some evenings and weekends hours may be necessary.
Salary: 15.99 to 23.99 per.
Contact the Career and Student Employment Services for referral.
The Job Order Number is 39393.
Taylorsville Redwood Campus: Student Center Room STC
Jordan Campus: Room 164B
South City Campus: Room 1-061-E–H